Outstanding Animal Farm Essay Prompts To Use
Animal farm is one of the most common literary pieces by George Orwell. Its presentation of themes, the characters involved, the language and symbolism are epic. The novel has been studied repeatedly in different grades and units. This means that there are thousands of papers on almost all literary features it embodies. Where do you get an outstanding essay topic on Animal farm?
- Get suggestions from your teacher – teachers are obliged to support their students through their learning process. Request your teacher to give suggestions. Since teachers understand the syllabus, they will definitely give relevant, strong and captivating topic suggestions.
Read research suggestions – a lot of research papers, thesis, journal entries, etc have been written on Animal Farm. Toward the end, authors make suggestions on particular areas where they feel have not been adequately addressed. This is an opportunity to craft a unique and relevant topic.
What captured your mind? – when reading Animal Farm, you must have encountered a captivating character, theme, language use, etc. Choosing such a topic gives you insight when drafting your paper. You have the motivation to write since you already love the topic.
Here are prompts based on Animal Farm to consider in your paper.
- How do the lives of animals compare under Napoleon and Jones?
- How does the use of speeches as a stylistic element persuade the listener especially in chapter 1?
- How does the writer use minor characters such as Moses and Mollie to illustrate the major issues or themes in the novel?
- Human characters have a contribution to make in Animal Farm. What is their contribution and how does the interaction advance the themes explored?
- What political system would Orwell approve based on your deductions from Animal Farm?
- In what way does Napoleon represent how power corrupts leaders?
- How does Snowball use Napoleon as a scapegoat?
- Why has Orwell chosen the perspective used in telling the story of Animal Farm? How effective is this perspective?
- Orwell is particular about rhetoric in Animal Farm. How is this problem explored?
- Which animal perfectly captures the perspective of the author in Animal Farm?
Chose a topic that is relevant to your unit and which will be interesting to read. Make it specific by ensuring that it addresses particular issues. Be unique by avoiding ideas that have been researched on over and over.